Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Next Big Thing…Apparently coming in December!

While pathologically checking my numbers on Amazon, I was startled to see the product below offered for sale:

Untitled Paranormal Romance #1 [Kindle Edition]
Nancy Gideon (Author)
Like 1334762426 false 1 0 0 0 (0)


Kindle Price:
$5.99 includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
Sold by:
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc

This price was set by the publisher


Book Description
Publication Date: December 18, 2012
A Simon & Schuster eBook


Product Details
·         Publisher: Pocket Star (December 18, 2012)
·         Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
·         Language: English
·         ASIN: B007QUY2CO

What’s this?  Could this possibly be the book that’s still in revision stages on my computer?  The next book in my Moonlight series? According to my editor . . . yes, it is!!

Book 7 (which hopefully will get a snapper title than “Untitled Paranormal Romance #1!) is scheduled for e-release on December 18, 2012!

Which means I’d better home and get to work!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! They are counting their Gideons before they are finished! That just goes to show you how much they respect your author ethic! You go girl! But . . . there will be a break in the routine a week from Friday. Riiiiiight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was that someone pirated your work and was blatantly selling it on Amazon. Suspicious minds...

    I guess you'd better keep that nose to the grindstone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo excited. I've read everything I can get my hands on by you. You are extremely talented and I love your work. Keep going. I need more to read. LOL!

    Kara Lee Lovell - Author of Demons of Granite Rock.

    ReplyDelete