Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WARNING: FUN CONTENT AHEAD!

Launch day for RBAON was full of excitement and behind the scene scurrying to fix problems with the Comment button, but things will smooth out as time progresses.

Before I go any farther, I have two HUGE thank-you shout outs: to Patricia Lazarus, graphic designer and book cover artist extraordinaire who did the graphics and background for my site, and to my virtual assistant (!) My Girl Friday who made my fondest OCD wishes magically appear on the pages. You ladies ROCK!

Because I’m OCD, I have to work with a list, so here’s my outline for what I’d like to do with Romance By Any Other Name to keep you coming back for more…

Besides random posts, I plan to have a loose (probably VERY loose) structure for content that goes like this:

All About Me Monday featuring photos, quotes, travels, report cards, jobs, organizations, what I’m watching/reading/crushing on at the moment.

Tips and Technique Tuesday with things for the writing professional on topics such as Social Media, virtual assistants, help corner, tech tools and traumas, writing tips, career paths, trends, idols, and polls.

WIP Wednesday dishing on current project updates, sneak peeks, character photos, reviews, and playlists.

Free PR Friday because what goes around, comes around, and there are a lot of folks out there who have been very generous to me. I’ll be showcasing guest blogs, interviews with editors, agents, publishing professionals, and some of your favorite (and soon-to-be new favorite!) authors as well as a chance for them to, as we say in our MMRWA chapter, Toot Their Own Horns.

I take weekends off! That’s when I do most of my writing and catch up on my Netflix (but I might be rethinking them). Like I said the above will be a loose outline so don’t expect to see things posted like clockwork for a while, especially until release week is behind me.

So, what are you looking forward to on Romance By Any Other Name?

3 comments

  1. Nancy,

    I'm exhausted just reading about your plans. You are such a role model!

    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to learning from a master! It's Tuesday, so I'm looking for my writing tip!

    Patty G

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site looks utterly fabulous! I love the way Flo set it up and all the little bells and whistles!

    ReplyDelete