Happy Holiday - Release Day, and Birthday to me!!

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Holiday - Release Day, and Birthday to me!!

I’m taking time out from my family party (Hey, we know how to rock a grill!) to send up release day fireworks for PRINCE OF SHADOWS, the 8th book in my “By Moonlight” dark paranormal shape-shifter series that hits the e-verse today!!





Hopefully you’ve got it preordered to appear on your digital device of choice while you attend parades and enjoy the advent of summer, but if not, it’s available through all e-outlets right now! If you haven’t made up your mind, let me convince you via this lineup of events. 

Today, my Terriot prince will be mixing it up in the Supernatural Smackdown at Dark Faerie Tales, facing off against other paranormal characters for the title of Baddest of the Badasses. Stop in and vote for your preternatural champion. I’ll be giving away a $10 Amazon gift card to help toward those must have summer reads. 
Get ready to rumble! 


Tomorrow, get ready to be Blitzed. Bewitching Book Tours has brought together 24 blog sites to share in my new release fervor with guest posts, interviews, spotlights, and reviews. I’ll have the list of participants up tomorrow for you to follow. I never leave home without a map!

And that’s not all . . . I’ve been busy. I’ll be out and about throughout the month of June visiting writers groups and bloggers. Here’s where you can find me:

5-20 to 6-10-13 Fresh Fiction Pack Your Beach Tote event. I’ll be giving away a $15 Amazon gift card!

5-27-13 Supernatural Smackdown at Dark Faerie Tales. Giving away a $10 Amazon gift card! (I love that one click!)

5-28-13 Release Day Blitz with Bewitching Book Tours

5-29-13 Q&A at Author Café

5-30-13 Q&A with Diane Burton

5-31-13 Interview with Nancy Lee Badger

6-1-13 Guest blog at RonCom.com

6-6-13 Guest blog on “Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself” at FF&P RWA

6-7-13 Guest blog at Savvy Authors

6-7 to 6-17-13 Bad Boys of Romance Giveaway Hop. I’m giving away a $10 Amazon gift card!

6-15-13 Article in Bewitching Magazine in their spotlight on werewolves.

6-15 to 8-31-13 Night Owl Reviews Summer Fun Scavenger Hunt. I’m offering a $25 Amazon gift card! It just gets better and better!

6-25-13 Q&A at Cats, Books, and...More Cats!


Watch my Events page for more details and links to help you find your way! 

Pardon me. I think I need more potato salad!

Happy Summer! Happy Reading! And no, I’m not going to tell you how old I am.

“5 Stars! Told in Gideon’s unique manner, serving up tortured and spine tingling alpha male, PRINCE OF SHADOWS transcends the paranormal with a gripping love story. Another amazing addition to the Moonlight series.”- Readaholics Anonymous

No comments

Post a Comment