WeWriWa: Celebrate the Season!!

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Sunday, December 26, 2021

WeWriWa: Celebrate the Season!!

Celebrate the Season!! 

Love and Happiness,

Nancy







Weekend Writing Warriors is a weekly hop for everyone who loves to write! Share an 8 to 10 sentence snippet of your writing on Sunday. Visit other participants on the list and read, critique, and comment on their #8sunday posts.

Spread the word, share the love, warriors - Hashtag #8sunday.


Nancy on the Web


8 comments

  1. Nancy, I can't see an actual post here, just the WWW graphic and intro, then the footer and comments ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I was up to my eyebrows in the holiday season and tried to sneak a substitution past you. Dang it, you caught me!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Nancy. I didn's see a post either. But I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to you, Nancy! I'm guessing there was no post of a snippet this week? Best wishes in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays to you as well, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see the post either. I hope your holidays so far have been fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, no more trying to sneak by with just a vague comment or two. Will put together a tome from NYs!

    ReplyDelete