Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And...We're Off!

My contest is up and running. Remember, there are no wrong answers, a miss is as good as a hit. It’s all about having fun. Questions today focus on CHASED BY MOONLIGHT, so stop in and take your pick! A new daily winner will be announced tomorrow. Three days closer to that Kindle… If you’re stopping by for the first time, your answers for yesterday’s “hunt” still count toward the grand prize so pick A-B-C-D so I have the chance to pick YOU!

Yesterday’s daily winner was Jenny Solis!

Today, I’m cruising with the ladies at Riding With the Top Down http://ridingwiththetopdown.wordpress.com, talking about being an ‘80s Girl in a Techie World. Big thanks to Literal Addiction for the fabulous chat last night. You kept me up tooooo late but we sure had fun…if only my new acrylic nails weren’t so dyslexic when it comes to small talk.

No comments

Post a Comment